Saturday, December 15, 2007

First Aoi online experience....damn

Well, I got the chance to play online with Aoi today against jjcha. Nice guy, I wish i knew more with aoi cause yeah i got stomped lol. It was fun though as i got to test out somethings that i had learned. Cannot apply everything yet, But at somepoint down the line i will. I feel that aoi is alot slower than i had originally thought. I thought she was a pretty fast character(outside of G cancelling and the like) but Actually shes pretty slow imo. Makes for even more work to completely understand the character. I have so many Akira habits its kinda funny actually trying to do super dashing elbow with Aoi lol. I can tell that my fuzzy guarding has gotten alot better though as i have been implementing it in almost every match now as much as possible. Crouch dash fuzzy guarding is actually kinda fun, though that might sound weird. I think Aoi is going to be one of those characters were my movement skills will be needed the most and that is always a good thing.

Moves that I like with Aoi:
66p(normal and G cancelled
236 p+k
4k
3k(idk why i just love this move)
66k

There are probably more i just cant think of them off the top of my head. Ive been using ALOT of offensive stepping in my game along with my movement. Not exactly sure if its a good thing, but I gotta work on limiting it.

No comments: